Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Temptation is a bitch

Have you ever rode the train and noticed someone looking your way just a minute too long? What thoughts does this invoke in you?

For me it's usually one of two things: do I have some toilet paper sticking out of my pants or some other weird thing on my body? Or, is this person having sexual thoughts about me? The latter is only true of male commuters.

I've been told by a number of folks that the train is a huge breeding ground for sexual fantasy. I can see that. It's totally an uninterrupted vantage point of bodies gyrating in sync with the cars bounces and thrusts. Muscles move and curves accentuate. The train can be a pretty hot place if you allow it to be, in your mind. Or in reality if you're ballsy enough... It's fun, try it ;) -

Tonight I am riding the car to school for academic advisement and registration. Yay This is so exciting.

Exciting, too, is the man that is sitting across from me, unable to take his eyes off of my nude calves as they travel down into my chunky red heels. Summer in the city -

I see him watching me - and whenever I look over his way, his eye slightly wanders in an attempt to hide what he's doing. I move my calves, cross my legs and the likes. I want him to keep looking.

He does.

Does he know what I am doing? Mind-fuking him? Slowly and carefully with each soft movement I make, I am dancing with what I imagine to be his erect penis underneath that Brooklyn Industries messenger bag on his lap. Keep looking, baby... Keep looking.

A few seats away I see the largest pair of mens feet ever.

I am out of control today - And, a taste was all it took.

There may be something to this sexual addiction shit after all....

Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment